“If you want to go big, stop thinking small!”
There are just some styles that are timeless, ageless and for any season! Leopard print works for just about any season, but I especially love it in the Fall and Winter, and find that there are so many great outfit options…
For today’s outfit I just grabbed a Black turtle neck, Black pants and some funky block heeled dark Green shoes. The Leopard jacket is just the icing on the cake, and pulls the whole look together.
I think we all have that “go to” look that no matter what we can just pull it out of the closet and run. For even the most novice style conscious dresser, adding a leopard jacket over a plain Black outfit is something that doesn’t require a lot of thought, planning or even coordination. In fact, all you need to do is throw on the jacket and run…
If you are looking for some simple yet stylish ideas to get you through the last months of Winter…here are five of my favorites:
- A faux fur jacket, vest or accents – even if you are against animal cruelty, faux fur is one of those fashion essentials that works for any age. You can throw a jacket over your already fabulous outfit, add a vest to make your current outfit pop or just find a great sweater with fur accents, or even a scarf to add a touch of something that is uniquely you to your outfit.
- Sock booties – I honestly can tell you I don’t know what I did before these were invented. I love how they cling to my legs so they work under a pair of pants or with a skirt, don’t require zipping, and especially love how sexy they look with a funky pair of tights.
- We’ve already talked about leopard – but i’ll list it here anyway!
- Glitter or sparkles – like the Silver leggings I own, a sequined piece or just something to lift your spirits on a Grey day!
- Red lipstick – there’s nothing more bold then a great Red lipstick in the winter. Typically your skin will be a little paler, you might be feeling a little drab, a lot of winter colors tend to be darker, so add a pop of Red to your lips and pucker up!
Of course, as you look at this list, don’t just wear something because I say they’re my favorites…if sparkles or glitter are not YOU…then don’t do it!!
(This post contains some affiliate links – if you click and purchase something from one of these links at no additional cost to you I will receive a small commission!)
Below are some of my favorite picks from the list that you can shop…