“Today I woke up with that purpose drive, warrior princess, save the world kind of vibe!”
What do you think determines how feminine you are? Is it something you wear? How you dress? Your makeup? Or just simply how you feel about yourself?
I have talked about femininity before and one of the key notes that I always come back to is that femininity is absolutely tied to how you feel about yourself. Femininity is in fact a feeling that is transferred from you to whoever you are around. I know that no matter what it is that I am wearing if I feel amazingly confident and happy with myself that is what I project. Now, if I am wearing something that makes me feel better about myself because I’ve looked in the mirror and really like what I see, then I am more likely to feel feminine or classy.
So, with that being said, is it possible to feel really feminine when you are dressed more casually say in jeans or some sweats? I say absolutely YES! For me, when I find a fantastic pair of jeans that fits my curves, that are comfortable and also that look amazing, I am going add a fabulous top and make that whole outfit just rock!
I am always open to trying new styles and stores, so whencI was sent this pair of jeans from Curve Appeal Jeans to see if I liked them, I jumped at the chance to give them a try. Here is my honest feedback and review on what I liked about them…
- They are perfect for a Woman that has an hourglass shaped body, curvy hips or small waist because they just seem to cling to exactly the right places!
- The denim fabric is really soft, stretchy and comfortable, which means that even if you’re not a fan of regular denim that can sometimes be harsh on the skin and not very flexible for sitting, you will love how these jeans feel.
- They are very affordable, which means that you don’t have to limit yourself to just one pair that you might have to if you were buying some of the more expensive designer jeans.
- They have a variety of different cuts and colors, so you can find exactly the style and color that works best for you – all with the same great fit that accentuates all your greatest features.
- Because they are fitted, they allow me to feel sexy, feminine and dress them up or down depending on what I am doing. I have worn them with flat booties, high pumps, but they would also look amazing with some knee high boots when the weather gets colder.
So, in answer to the Title of this post “Can you still feel feminine in Jeans”, is that I can confirm that you can indeed feel feminine when you’re wearing jeans. Finding the right pair for your body type, adding a great complimentary top, shoes and accessories, is the best way to ensure that what you feel about yourself on the inside, is also displayed on the outside.
Have you ever had a day when you have woken up and you don’t feel great, for some reason you have a lack of energy, and you just don’t want to dress up at all. I usually have about one day every other week where I experience a little demotivation around putting forth an effort on my appearance, or I just don’t care. I have found that on those days, when I really push myself to make an effort, at some point during the day my mood starts to match my effort. I have always felt like as Women we should use our outfits to express how we feel about ourselves, and sometimes to help us feel on the inside how we look on the outside.
You’ll have to let me know if this has ever worked for you like it does for me!
These jeans are not available yet but they’re coming soon…stay tuned for ordering details!