“Self confidence is not taught or learned; it is earned by surpassing your own limitations.”
Today’s weekend casual outfit definitely makes a statement for so many reasons: Form fitting pants, over the knee boots, Leather Jacket and Leopard Scarf. It’s simple, and really easy to recreate. If you are looking for something similar but want to adapt it to your own style, awesome…here are some things you can switch out and still look equally as put together.
- Switch out the scarf for something that suits you more if Leopard is not your thing.
- Wear a pair of knee high boots if the thigh high’s are just a little out of your comfort zone.
- Add a little color to the outfit – colored form fitting pants or top (especially a bold color) will look amazing.
- I love the look with the Leather jacket, but if you don’t own one, that’s OK, find another semi casual style jacket for an equally polished look.
- Switch out the color of the Leather jacket, perhaps Red, Grey or even Brown.
All of these suggestions are simple, and the purpose of me telling you these are because we all know that we ALL have different tastes, styles and things that suit our personalities. You can absolutely gain style inspiration from others, just don’t forget who you are and what YOUR unique style is. If you haven’t figured that out yet, join the rest of the world, it’s a constant journey, but what I can tell you is that who you are is important and expressing who you are in an appropriate way is equally as important.
Success is achieved by many factors, but definitely how we present ourselves and the impression we create when people meet us (which can often be before we even speak), is a huge factor that lead to, or prevent us from achieving our professional, relationship and success goals.
If you stay on YOUR style path and don’t be afraid to try new things, trust your instincts and put yourself out there, I know you will find things out about yourself that you will love.
Have a beautiful Sunday – I know I will, because today is the day I get to spend with my family!