“Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful without needing someone to tell you!”
Since 2016 is drawing to a close, I wanted to highlight some of my favorite outfits of the year. These are the ones I love the most, along with a few that you liked as well!
So, what makes an amazing outfit? Obviously it is in the eye of the beholder, but there are certain key points that need to be in it in order for it to fit into this category…
- It makes you feel confident – when you look at yourself in the mirror you just KNOW you look good!
- It includes colors that work really well with your skin-tone.
- You are truly expressing your own style – not just copying what you have seen someone else wear (because chances are if you are copying, you will ultimately not feel as confident).
- You have had feedback that you look good in what you are wearing (this can be from anyone – sometimes kids are the most honest, unless you have a friend that will tell the truth!)
- You are wearing styles appropriate to your age, and body size – I feel like I have a nice shape, but there are still certain clothes that I would NEVER wear!
As you head into 2017 make it a resolution to be unique and confident and then take action to make that a reality. The happier you are with yourself, the greater you are going to be in all areas of your life.
Happy New Year!