finding the style in you
My goal here is not to have anyone copy what I do, but rather to have you listen to a little advice, think for yourself and experiment so you can find your inner confidence which will then help you to find your own style.
Stepping outside of your comfort zone can be scary, but nothing ever grows inside a comfort zone.
I have always believed that nothing is beyond my reach, if I really want it and focus my mintd on achieving it, I will get what I want. I may not always take the most direct route, I may have some sidetracks, but one way or another, I’ll get there!
- Shop my look at the end of the post… “Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. […]
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done!” OK – I know there’s a lot of talk about manifesting what we want, putting positive thoughts […]
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are!” I’ll admit that the first thing I thought when I saw pants like […]
- Changing direction in life is not tragic. Losing passion in life is! Have you ever had a crossroads in your life and not known which is […]
- “When we are in fear and pain, anger and hate are our go-to emotions” ~ Brene brown It was about 5 years ago that I went […]
- “Knowing others is wisdom. Knowing yourself is enlightenment!” The older I get the more I realize that I didn’t really know myself when I was younger. […]