finding the style in you
My goal here is not to have anyone copy what I do, but rather to have you listen to a little advice, think for yourself and experiment so you can find your inner confidence which will then help you to find your own style.
Stepping outside of your comfort zone can be scary, but nothing ever grows inside a comfort zone.
I have always believed that nothing is beyond my reach, if I really want it and focus my mintd on achieving it, I will get what I want. I may not always take the most direct route, I may have some sidetracks, but one way or another, I’ll get there!
- “Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life!” I don’t know about you but I have always imagined […]
- “There is nothing interesting about looking perfect. You want what you’re wearing to say something about who YOU ARE!” If you’re looking for an easy […]
- “Always find a reason to laugh. It may not add years to your life, but it will add life to your years!” We’ve all heard […]
- Shop my look at the end of the post… “Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. […]
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done!” OK – I know there’s a lot of talk about manifesting what we want, putting positive thoughts […]
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are!” I’ll admit that the first thing I thought when I saw pants like […]