finding the style in you
My goal here is not to have anyone copy what I do, but rather to have you listen to a little advice, think for yourself and experiment so you can find your inner confidence which will then help you to find your own style.
Stepping outside of your comfort zone can be scary, but nothing ever grows inside a comfort zone.
I have always believed that nothing is beyond my reach, if I really want it and focus my mintd on achieving it, I will get what I want. I may not always take the most direct route, I may have some sidetracks, but one way or another, I’ll get there!
- Changing direction in life is not tragic. Losing passion in life is! Have you ever had a crossroads in your life and not known which is […]
- “When we are in fear and pain, anger and hate are our go-to emotions” ~ Brene brown It was about 5 years ago that I went […]
- “Knowing others is wisdom. Knowing yourself is enlightenment!” The older I get the more I realize that I didn’t really know myself when I was younger. […]
- “A good system shortens the road to the goal!” I realized a long time ago that if I have a cluttered space then my mind and […]
- Doing what you love is freedom. Loving what you do is happiness! Do you take the time to do the things you love? Do you spend […]
- Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a while, including YOU! Currently as I am on our family’s annual river rafting trip, I […]